Antigen Rapid TestWith/without travel declaration Results within 15-30 minutes
- International travel declaration in English or test certificate available, select “antigen test including certificate” for €55,–
- Rapid test result (Roche / Abbott) within 15 – 30 minutes via SMS
- Shallow nose test for €45,-. Antigen rapid test Roche: only 2-2.5 cm in the nose, very suitable for children. Including travel declaration €60,-.
- Test locations in Amsterdam (North, Centre, South), Amersfoort, Utrecht, Haarlem and Laren / ‘t Gooi
- More information
PCR test with travel declarationResult next day
- PCR test via throat/nose swab (€85,-); price includes certificate
- Certificate: international non-covid travel declaration (English – result in 8 languages)
- Result and travel certificate Covid PCR test: (test one day, result no later than the next day in the evening before 21.00 pm) via the app consentry
- PCR test during “off-peak hours” from 14:00-15:30 pm at a special rate of €79,-. Limited availability per location: make an appointment
- Free cancellations or changes until 6 hours in advance
- 8 test locations in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Haarlem, Laren / ‘t Gooi
- More information
PCR test with travel declaration UrgentSame day result
- PCR test via throat/nose swab (€129); price includes certificate
- Certificate: international travel declaration (English – results in 8 languages)
- Testing before 11:30, results and travel certificate in the evening before 22.00 pm (via the consentry app), based on one analysis. Inconclusive re-analysis results follow the next day!
- Only at locations Amsterdam City Centre, Amsterdam South and Laren / ‘t Gooi
- More information
Positive Covid-19 test results are reported to the GGD (municipal health service)
In cooperation with Sport- en Revalidatiekliniek and Bright Labs/Healthmark
Covid test appointments can be made online
MBO Amersfoort – Leusderweg 30-34 – Amersfoort
Also for the municipalities of Soest, Leusden, Hoevelaken and Nijkerk
Planetenlaan 5 – Haarlem
Entry through green gate at Karel Doormanlaan (around the corner)
Also for the municipalities of Bloemendaal, Santpoort, Aerdenhout, Overveen, Zandvoort, Heemstede, IJmuiden, Bergen and Velsen
Drive In / Walk In (enter at pink sidecurb sign of coronasnelcheck: drive/walk past the sign “parkeren personeel” and continue until testlocation)
Also for municipalities Bilthoven, Zeist, Maarssen, De Bilt, Vleuten, Breukelen and Nieuwegein
Coming soon in Rotterdam!
Also for municipalities Delft, Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Rijswijk, Capelle aan den IJssel, Krimpen aan den IJssel, Ridderkerk, Dordrecht, Gouda, Den Haag, Leiden, Berkel en Rodenrijs en Bergschenhoek
Covid test in Amsterdam
Are you planning to travel abroad and/or do you require a quick and affordable Covid test result with internationally recognized travel declaration? Coronasnelcheck offers cheap and reliable PCR (NAAT) and rapid Covid tests in Amsterdam for both residents and non-residents and either for tourists or business purpose, officially validated by the Dutch National Institute of Public Health (RIVM).
There are several testing locations in Amsterdam, including Amsterdam North (Noord), Amsterdam City Centre (Centrum) and Amsterdam South (Zuid). So whether you are near Central Station, the Canal District or the business district (Zuidas), there is a nearby Covid testing location in Amsterdam. Not staying in Amsterdam? We also offer low-cost PCR and rapid tests in Amersfoort, Utrecht, Haarlem and Laren. All our locations are staffed with trained medical personnel and have been inspected by an independent auditor of the municipal health service (GGD).
We aim to deliver your Covid test results as fast as possible. PCR test results are received at the latest in the evening of the following day after taking the test. Rapid test results are delivered within 15-30 minutes. With the PCR tests, a multilingual non-Covid declaration (if tested negative) is included with the price, allowing you to travel with most airlines, to enter most countries (e.g. United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Canada, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, South Africa, China, Japan, Brazil, Dubai, Australia, Turkey, Switzerland, Morocco, Israel, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, etc.) and/or to avoid quarantine. This travel certificate is not included with the rapid test, but may be requested for an additional low fee.
We also offer special Covid testing types and arrangements in and outside Amsterdam. We work for a large number of companies to test their employees and/or visitors on location or at one of our testing sites, to ensure a pleasant and safe working environment. We also offer less invasive and uncomfortable ways of testing for the presence of the coronavirus, like our saliva PCR test and shallow nose rapid test (also suitable for testing children for Covid). If you require an urgent Covid test, you may receive your PCR test result and travel declaration within the same day, for an additional fee.
In short, Coronasnelcheck offers the cheapest Covid tests in and outside of Amsterdam, with the highest quality standards, giving you more certainty about the coronavirus and allowing you to travel to most other countries through Schiphol Airport or otherwise.
Coronasnelcheck is an initiative of Care & Company BV. In cooperation with the Sport en Revalidatie Kliniek and BrightLabs/Healthmark, organisational and medical knowledge and resources have been bundled in order to be able to offer officially recognised COVID-19 rapid tests and PCR tests at low cost. Both consumers and corporate clients can come to Coronasnelcheck for a Covid-19 rapid test with/without (travel) certificate.
Coronasnelcheck has opened Covid test locations in various municipalities, where you can quickly and easily make an appointment online for a PCR test or rapid test / antigen test at advantageous rates. At the moment, you can go for a Covid test in Amsterdam (North, Centre, South), Amersfoort, Utrecht and Het Gooi (Laren / Huizen). We also offer tailormade testing on location.
All tests used have been validated by the RIVM and are administered by medically trained personnel. The fastness of the result of our tests (rapid test within 15-30 minutes, PCR test no later than the evening of the next day) makes our tests also suitable for situations where the test result must be very recent (eg travel abroad) or when a Covid test is required urgently.
Our PCR tests come standard with an internationally recognised travel declaration / test certificate, with which you can travel to most countries. With the rapid test the travel certificate can be ordered additionally. Our cooperation with several social and educational institutions such as MBO Amersfoort and ROC Utrecht enables us to offer the lowest price in the Netherlands. Therefore, you choose Coronasnelcheck not only for quality, but also for the cheapest PCR or rapid test.